Organization Mission Statement
To work with the City of Campbell River to plan, fundraise and build a mountain bike skills park at the Campbell River Sportsplex.
The organization serves the following population
Campbell River and the surrounding area.
The funds donated will be used to
Complete construction of Phase 3 of the bike park project. We have currently raised $135,000 of the $150,000 needed to complete this third phase of construction.
The organizations current sources of funding are
- Noon Rotary of Campbell River - $100,000
- Daybreak Rotary of Campbell River - $19,900
- Fortis BC - $5,000
- The CR Bike Park society - $10,100
- Partnership with the City of Campbell River – water service, landscaping and completion support.
- In kind donations from Integrated Operations Group, Mainstream Biological, Seymour Development and Calibre were given to complete the site clearing for Phase 3.
- To date we have over 40 local companies and organizations that have contributed cash or in kind in order to complete Phase 1 and 2 of this project. Please see our website for a full listing.
Visit their website for more information: crbikepark.ca
This nomination has been reviewed by the 100 Women Who Care committee and meets all criteria.