These are the not for profits and charities that have been nominated and met all requirements.
- Campbell River Art Gallery
- Campbell River Beacon Club
- Campbell River Community Arts Council
- Campbell River Community Foundation
- Campbell River & District Association for Community Living
- Campbell River Head Injury Support Society
- Campbell River Hospice Society
- Campbell River Hospital Foundation
- Campbell River and North Island Transition Society
- Campbell River Partners for Animal Welfare Society
- Campbell River Women's Resource Centre
- CR Bike Park Society
- Habitat for Humanity Vancouver Island North Society
- The John Howard Society of North Island
- Rivercity Players
- The Salvation Army Ocean Crest Ministries
- Special Olympics British Columbia - Campbell River
- Upper Island Counselling Services Society
- Volunteer Campbell River
As the recipients of the 2019 donations, Greenways Land Trust and Campbell River Family Services Society have been removed from the list of nominees. They will be eligible to be nominated again in 2021.
If you don't have all of the information to complete the nomination, send the form to your favourite organizaton and ask them to fill in the details. Self-nominations are welcome.
Nominations close April 30, 2020.