These are the not for profits and charities that have been nominated and met all requirements.
- Campbell River Art Gallery
- Campbell River Beacon Club
- Campbell River Community Arts Council
- Campbell River and District Association for Community Living
- Campbell River Family Services Society
- Campbell River Head Injury Support Society
- Campbell River Hospice Society
- Campbell River Hospital Foundation
- Campbell River and North Island Transition Society
- Campbell River Partners for Animal Welfare Society
- Children's Health Foundation Vancouver Island - Qwalayu House
- Cops for Cancer - Tour de Rock (Canadian Cancer Society)
- Greenways Land Trust
- Habitat for Humanity Vancouver Island North Society
- Hama?Elas Community Kitchen
- Kwakiutl District Council Health (KDC)
- Mamas for Mamas
- Mental Health Recovery Partners North Island
- North Island Supportive Recovery Society
- Rivercity Players
- The Salvation Army Ocean Crest Ministries
- Special Olympics British Columbia - Campbell River
- Upper Island Counselling Services Society
- Volunteer Campbell River
As the recipients of the 2022 donations, Cameryn's Cause for Kids Society and The John Howard Society of North Island have been removed from the list of nominees. They will be eligible to be nominated again in 2024.
If you don't have all of the information to complete the nomination, send the form to your favourite organizaton and ask them to fill in the details. Self-nominations are welcome.
Nominations for 2023 are open.